CONFERENCE & MEETING COORDINATOR
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century. RA is a New York City leader in the foodservice industry for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers and corporate accounts. Restaurant Associates’ commitment to upscale dining has led the way to develop successful culinary programs. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food and Delivery Hospitality Excellence, we invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million dollar organizations.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
In this role you will ensure successful delivery of all services for meetings and conferences by coordinating with clients, vendors and coworkers.
- Handles all reservations and bookings
- Inspects and maintains appearance and functionality of conference rooms for quality assurance
- Communicates available services, policies, and fees and to the client
- Coordinates services for meetings which have been booked
- Participates in Planning Meetings, reviewing the details of events which he or she has been working on, answering questions from staff members, and discussing relevant logistical matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma /GED required, Associates degree in hospitality management, communications or other related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in hospitality industry
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple projects and work assignment
- Ability to handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of events
- Tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Restaurant Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1082981