Salary: $72000 / year
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
In this role you will ensure successful delivery of all services for meetings and conferences by coordinating with clients, vendors and coworkers.
- Handles all reservations and bookings
- Inspects and maintains appearance and functionality of conference rooms for quality assurance
- Communicates available services, policies, and fees and to the client
- Coordinates services for meetings which have been booked
- Participates in Planning Meetings, reviewing the details of events which he or she has been working on, answering questions from staff members, and discussing relevant logistical matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma /GED required, Associates degree in hospitality management, communications or other related field is preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in hospitality industry
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple projects and work assignment
- Ability to handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of events
- Tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1133595
Flik Hospitality Group