COOK, SENIOR (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK, SENIOR position.
- Location: Kirkland and Ellis - 300 N. LaSalle, Chicago, IL 60657 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday. Hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous senior cook or lead cook experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $22.00 per hour
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1175704.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Prepares food to ensure it is nutritious and properly flavored in accordance with applicable federal, state, local and company standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee the cooking activities of food service associates as assigned by Food Service Director.
- Prepares various entrees and menu items following established recipes.
- Operates and cleans equipment after each use. Performs scheduled routine cleaning.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy. Helps maintain organized storage of dry goods and refrigerated and frozen products.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Assists Food Service Director in maintaining accurate daily production records and completes all required documentation, reports, and logs as assigned.
- Assists in the cross training of employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1175704
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1175704