What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Corporate Concierge will establish a welcoming, warm, and professional atmosphere for all clients, customers, and employees. The Concierge is at the forefront of delivering a positive office experience as a cultural ambassador, community advocate, and service leader.
The Concierge would provide experience services and support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. The Concierge responsible for creating a supportive and comfortable atmosphere by welcoming visitors and supporting all employee-facing services. Part of their role is to reduce the practical and logistical burden on clients in managing logistics and coordinating customers’ needs so that the clients can concentrate on substantive client service.
- Conduct daily inspections of all mobility center workspaces including straighten areas, inventory check and control, test functionality of equipment, wire management, evaluate the condition of furniture, walls, ceilings, lighting, and work with building operations to maintain the facilities.
- Meet and greet customers who are scheduling the mobility center workspaces, escort to their desk or office, provide FAQs about the site and location (i.e., nearest restrooms, cafeteria), provide policies of the mobility center area, answer questions regarding the site.
- Assist customers to reserve the appropriate space and plan the appropriate services.
- Assist customers with checking in and checking out of the mobility center workspaces via the reservation tool.
- Maintains awareness of the workspace. Submits janitorial and maintenance work orders as needed and/or communicate with appropriate partners to address issues.
- Responds to customer requests and complaints promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request.
- Troubleshooting a wide variety of requests and situations, both for guests and for members of the client organization.
- Promotes teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases, supports data entry of required reports and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Perform weekly inspections of all conference rooms including straighten conference rooms, inventory check and control, test functionality of equipment, wire management, evaluate the condition of furniture, walls, ceilings, lighting.
- Meet and Greet customers who are scheduling conference rooms, escort customers to the conference rooms, provide FAQs about the site and location, answer questions regarding the conference rooms and the site.
- Assist customers with reserving conference rooms and educate customers on the procedures to reserves conference rooms, how to request services through work orders.
- A minimum of 1 year of front desk, concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
- Utilize a high level of attention to detail as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency in resolving any issues that may arise.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Highly adaptable and flexible. Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 989408
JEANNE M LANE