CORPORATE EXECUTIVE CHEF
Salary: $110000 - 130000 / year
Other Forms of Compensation: bonus
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Working as the Corporate Executive Chef you will work with leadership team in planning, implementing and supporting new food concepts or programs for Flik accounts located within an assigned territory. You will be responsible for the research, testing, development, documenting, training, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and making necessary adjustments to innovative new dishes, concepts and/or food programs. This position will play a key role in new facility design and roll out, menu creation, cost reduction, establishing and maintaining culinary standards and more.
75% travel to support accounts in California and Colorado.
- Orientates new Chefs within their respective Core Culinary Standards, and established food programs.
- Maintains all Culinary Programs and Standards in their home account to the level of Culinary Center for Excellence.
- Provides support for new account openings and or renovations within the territory.
- Provides Culinary Leadership to Chefs within the respective Territory.
- Assists with training, coaching, and development of Culinary personnel within assigned territory.
- Completes all required reports, logs, and Core Culinary Reviews in a timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with Corporate Executive Chef, Regional Director of Operations, and unit level Chefs via email, conference calls, etc.
- Reads and complies with all policies and procedures of the Company as appropriate.
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of quality and service at all points of contact.
- Is comfortable and familiar preparing food in a regulatory environment.
- Culinary Arts Degree from a recognized Culinary school (i.e. CIA, Johnson and Wales) or equivalent experience
- Five years of progressive food service production management experience
- Previous multi-unit experience preferred
- Serv-Safe Certification
- Must be computer literate able to utilize Microsoft Office Suite and Webtrition Software packages
- This position will require 75% travel
- Certified Executive Chef an added plus!
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1210543
Flik Hospitality Group
JEANNE M LANE