CULINARY AMBASSADOR (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time CULINARY AMBASSADOR positions.
- Location: Premier Health- 1 Wyoming Street, Dayton, OH 45409 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and part-time schedules. Monday - Friday, rotating weekends and holidays. 8:00am - 4:30pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Monitors customers and makes recommendations to their diets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages food allergens.
- Modifies menus according to diet prescriptions.
- Provides basic diet information throughout a patient’s stay.
- Acts according to Joint Commissions/CMS standards and regulations for infection prevention control.
- Communicates with patients, their visitors and the hospital’s care team.
- Resolves patient dining concerns or complaints immediately.
- Reports a patient’s need for assistance to a supervisor or the care team, as appropriate.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Follows all sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to push and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong communication skills.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1184452
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1184452