Culinary Intern, Eurest / Bank of America / Charlotte, NC
- We are hiring immediately for a Culinary Intern position.
- Location: 900 West Trade Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: [[cust_StartingPayRate]] per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1065442.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
As an intern, you will be working closely with Compass Group leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development. This position is paid, but not eligible for benefits such as medical, relocation, or housing.
Compass Group Intern Requirements:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university or technical program to receive college credit
- Possess an interest in learning, observing, and practicing a variety of experiences in our industry
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding, and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid project management acumen
- Self-directed, proactive, and curious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attitude of a leader
- Enjoyment of building relationships
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).