CUSTOMER RELATIONS ANAYLST - (CLT/REMOTE)
Salary: $48,000-$60,000 commensurate with experience
Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called People FIRST, which stands for Flexibility, Inclusion, Results, Sustainability and Transparency. People FIRST is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we connect and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
The Customer Relations Analyst is responsible for assembling and analyzing data and information in support of the Compass Sectors, Customer Relations Support, and Finance organizations for Foodbuy. This position is accountable for developing and implementing forms of financial, quantitative and qualitative measurements to provide documentation of financial performance. Responsibility for performing detailed research and analysis to ensure data integrity and data accuracy. This role is responsible for adhering to established processes and standards that have been put in place.
- Provide opportunity analysis in support of Compass Sectors
- Provide recommendations for product rationalization
- Review spend analysis for Compass Sectors
- Provide analysis for category reviews
- Prepare executive level summaries based on analysis
Customer Relations Support
- Review compliance reporting in support of customer relations
- Provide analysis for sector reviews
- Provide ad hoc sector or Business Excellence reporting for Customer Relations
- Support Supply Chain enhancements process
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for Finance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Finance, Supply Chain or related field of study preferred; significant related experience will be considered in lieu of formal education
- Supplier and customer interaction experience
- Distribution or foodservice experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to become proficient in internal and external data maintenance and analytics tools
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Adapt behavior in dealing with changing situations and people. Be open-minded and adjust priorities in response to unanticipated events
- Collaborative - works well as a member of a team
- Coordinate and organize resources and people in efficient and effective ways to accomplish larger strategies and goals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service focus-both internal and external customers
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Foodbuy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1161026
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $48,000 to $60,000/year
<div id="128181"> <p><br><b> $48,000-$60,000 commensurate with experience</b></p><p><p><b>Who is Foodbuy?</b></p><p>We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1161026