Customer Service Manager (Nights) - Austin, TX
Position Title: Customer Service Manager (Nights) - Austin, TX
Reports To: Resident District Operations Manager
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
- Perform the job functions of the Route Driver position, when needed, including driving a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products, render services, and fill and maintain vending and related equipment.
- Responsible for site visits and client retention
- Assist branches with grand openings
- Ensure we are compliant with local and national account standards; review corporate compliance reporting
- Ensure action plans are developed and implemented to improve SSS/control V-9 (food waste, o/s, etc)
- Develop an account level incremental sales plan with local management; track performance and increase profitability (Owners Business Plan)
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale
- Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices), and introduce new products to increase revenue
- Drive compliance to merchandising standards
- Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; two year College degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Route management, retail and merchandising experience is preferred
- Food & beverage experience
- 3 years driving experience required
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license (unless otherwise indicated by state) and good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must be able to travel to client sites
- Must be passionate about providing world class service to our clients and customers
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1245605
MICHAEL VINCENT SCOTTO-LAVINO