- We have an opening for a DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR position.
- Location: 250 Medtronic Dr Lafayette, CO 80026. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full- Time; Monday- Friday, 4:30PM to 1:00AM. No weekends!
- Requirement: Previous Supervision/ Leadership and cleaning or safety experience.
- Salary: $46,800
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1160564.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: As a Department Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring departmental efficiencies in a safe working environment. You will supervise activities to fill and deliver orders for customers as accurately and efficiently as possible while being aware of needs and conditions of additional departments to assist in productivity to provide the highest possible level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct supervision to departments and employees as assigned.
- Prepares work schedules and provides daily work assignments for employees.
- Monitors and ensures productivity records are posted; counsels, coaches, and provides corrective action for employees as necessary.
- Ensures a safe work environment for employees.
- Informs Operations Manager or Production Manager of any problematic situations related to operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of operations supervisory experience.
- Facilities maintenance, support services, military, and/or housekeeping experience.
- Ability to identify a problem, propose solutions, and have the ability to execute possible solutions.
- Ability to make decisions regarding production, distribution, and scheduling.
- Computer skills with Windows based office software including MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health care benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
ESFM maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1160564