DINING SERVICES SUPERVISOR
- We are hiring immediately for a DINING SERVICES SUPERVISOR position.
- Location: 1201 W 38th Street Austin, TX 78705. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full Time; rotating schedule. More details upon an interview.
- Requirement: Food service operations and leadership experience.
- Job Details: This role will be responsible for daily operations of a cafeteria, coffee shop and doctor's lounge. The supervisor will have ~ 15 direct reports and reports up to the retail manager.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1224274.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: As a Dining Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer service of the food service department. The supervisor role is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entry-level manager who is seeking a career avenue into the food service industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with running the day-to-day operation of dining services.
- Ensures client/customer service and satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations.
- Assists in the responsibility for all foodservice-related activities; including customer/patient care, retail, cafeteria, catering etc., quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of food service experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Some knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate with management, client, customer and associate levels.
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.