DIR, PLANT OPERATIONS I
Coreworks, LLC provides our clients and their residents with facility support services - housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security - that uphold the same distinctive level of service and hospitality culture that clients currently enjoy from Unidine.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
Working as the Plant Operations Director, you are responsible for the management of the Maintenance Department. You are expected to conduct activities that utilize the principle of team empowerment, as well as developing the partnership between the client and the Company.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract
- Develops, recommends, and guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies and/or procedures
- Meets with facility client, operating officer, medical, administrative and supervisory staff, as well as community groups, agencies, contractors, architects, and engineers to plan, organize and coordinate
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload
- Manages and ensures compliance with the State Health Department,?NFPA, CMS,?EPA, DEP, ADA, UST, and other regulatory business appointments
- Advises on structural changes and additions and/or modifications to building
- Interviews independent contractors to receive and analyze bids, including blueprint analysis of proposed changes
- Serves as liaison between contractors, architects, engineers, and material and equipment suppliers
- Develops and implements Preventative Maintenance programs as needed
- Prioritizes, reviews, and disburses work orders on a daily basis based on the facility needs
- Conducts regular management staff meetings and communicates with members of other departments to coordinate?maintenance activities
- Maintains the department in an "inspection ready" state at all times, assuring the department operates within federal, state, and local regulations
- Ensures that competency in the position is maintained by participating in Community Works and outside training programs
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the entire team and the department employees
- Implements change to the environmental service program that enhances the desirability of the community for current and future residents
- Encourages and nurtures associate creativity and innovation with the Community Works program
- Maintains appropriate security for all Client-owned property, supplies and operating funds
- B.S. Degree in related field or related experience required
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP) certification highly desirable
- Minimum of five years responsibility at a director level in areas of engineering, maintenance, and construction in a health care institution?
- Should have proficiency in CMMS Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Federal & State healthcare surveys
- Experience with P&L accountability highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Coreworks are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1032881