Director of Corporate Finance
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
Director - Corporate Finance
Hybrid- In office Tues-Thurs/Remote Mon & Fri
Location: Chicago, IL
The Director of Corporate Finance partners with the executive team and operational leaders to achieve Levy’s business goals. This position will provide leadership and will oversee all the strategic and day-to-day aspects of budgeting, forecasting, accounting, and financial reporting. While this role leans heavier on traditional finance responsibilities, background experience or knowledge in accounting is helpful.
- Develops and executes financial analysis and accounting processes and systems that support Levy’s objectives and comply with Compass Group’s policies.
- Leads all financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, capital planning and management functions and partners with Corporate Controller to manage accounting processes.
- Partners with E15 Analytics and Operations Finance to perform meaningful financial analysis on business trends for company subsectors and lines of business
- Develops timely and meaningful reporting tools that serve to support, measure, and ensure positive performance against both prior year and budgeted targets.
- Prepare and present financial updates to key groups of company stakeholders
- Support new business and retention efforts when necessary
- Attract, develop, and retain a high performing team to meet the current and evolving needs of the business.
Education and Experience:
- BS in finance or accounting with an MBA/CPA preferred.
- 8-10 years progressive finance experience. Experienced in P&L management or FP&A in addition to managing dotted line functions, such as accounting, treasury, payment processing a plus.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written; executive presence and comfortable presenting to leadership.
- Highly analytical and able to extract meaningful business insights from analysis, strong corporate and business planning, and financial modeling skills
- Able to interact and work with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy and dependable with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry or sports and entertainment
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.