DIRECTOR OF DINING SERVICES II - IN UNIT - McPherson College, McPherson, KS
Position Title: DIRECTOR OF DINING SERVICES II - IN UNIT - McPherson College, McPherson, KS
Fresh Ideas Management is a dynamic food service management company that believes good food is a powerful thing. Food brings people together and food creates memories.
Fresh Ideas encourages creativity by creating fun working environments for our teams! Our diverse teams enjoy a workplace where creativity, openness and innovation flow free and new, Fresh Ideas are encouraged. Our team-members are excited about creating delicious, unique and engaging dining experiences for our guests.
Fresh Ideas offers a full benefits package, flexible schedules that respect one of our core values, work life balance, and ongoing training and development opportunities. This, along with our rapid growth, means accelerated promotion opportunities for every motivated Fresh Ideas team member!
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees and you will be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the Chartwells marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between Chartwells, the school administration, staff, students and the community
- A.S. or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- School dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Fresh Ideas are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)