Director of Nutrition Systems
We are hiring immediately for a Director of Nutrition Systems position!
- Location: AdventHealth - Sebring, FL
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Setting: Three hospital system with potential of two more hospitals added to system
- Schedule: Full time; Monday - Friday
- Requirement: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
In this role, you will direct the functions of clinical nutrition in the form of management, education, training, and performance improvement. Three Hospital System with Sebring at 171 beds, Lake Placid at 25 beds, and Wauchula at 25 beds. Manages clinical staff consisting of one Lead Dietitian and two Clinical Dietitians. Growth opportunity in region with potential of 2 more hospitals added to system. One hour away from Tampa area and Orlando area. Supportive client with over 10 years of partnership that extends to 2025.
Low cost of living, no income tax, and year round warm weather. Relocation, Academy Membership, Licensure, and all inclusive FNCE paid for.
- Establishes and implements system’s clinical nutrition programs based upon system’s medical direction, patient population, and contract
- Fosters teamwork and establish effective strategies to implement innovative programs which lead to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes
- Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree, preferred
- Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1034333