Director of Operations - Intuit Dome
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
The Director of Operations is responsible for leading our team at the location - ensuring high standards of the guest experience, safety, and financial performance. The ideal candidate will be an experienced food and beverage leader. A great coach who can get the best out of people and continually drive operational performance and execution.
* Proactively coaching and motivating team members to deliver their best
* Identifying opportunities and driving continual improvement in our location operations
* Building a strong partnership with locations partners
* Working with regional and Home Office leadership to drive innovation and best practices at the location
* Delivering against our financial goals and budgets
* Coaching the operations management team
* Representing Levy and our business objectives at partner meetings, networking and building relationships with key partners and vendors
* Overseeing and ensuring the highest standards of safety and sanitation in all activities across the location
* Reviewing financial reports and developing action plans to best achieve business goals
* Leading the continual development of the location’s food story and guest experience
* Completing team member performance reviews including career development planning and compensation reviews
* Responding to emails, phone calls and any associated administrative work corresponding with role responsibilities
* Reviewing and processing any expense reports submitted by team members in Concur
* Interviewing applicants interested in roles requiring hiring consideration and approval
* Collaborating with culinary leadership and partners to drive menu development and associated operational enhancements
* Overseeing season planning process ensuring alignment with Levy and partner expectations/goals
* Coaching team members for optimal performance and engagement
* Conducting manager meetings to engage, inform and build alignment
* Conducting event walks interacting with team members, guests, partners and VIPs
* Identifying and planning for management support needs when the business will exceed the location’s current resources
* Managing team recognition program 'Levy Legends' by leadership promotion and participation
* Conducting building safety walks so our locations maintain an outstanding level of safety and cleanliness
* Completing corrective action, where necessary, to hold team members accountable and improve future performance
* Personally lead the coaching and mentoring of future talent within the location - developing the next generation of leaders
* Closing/Signoff Payroll on a bi-weekly basis for team members
* Ensuring all financial reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Driving shrinkage prevention efforts to minimize financial risk to the business
* Leading continual operational improvement planning
* Participating in Governance Meeting presentations to network, learn, and represent Levy’s culture and business goals
* Planning budget and P&L management to support optimal financial achievement
* Engagement planning in collaboration with the leadership team, so our team feels supported by and committed to Levy
* Acting as the figurehead at the location for Levy’s Work of Change initiative - build a diverse and inclusive team who represent the community the location serves
* Other duties as assigned
* 5+ leadership experience in Hospitality or Retail
* Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Understanding of financial concepts
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1224166
BRITTANY R. VETVICK