DIRECTOR OF PATIENT TRANSPORT, Cincinnati
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
The Director of Patient Transport is responsible for the effective leadership of Patient Transportation services which includes the successful management of supervisors, finances, client relations, patient and customer happiness, program quality standards, performance improvement, and personnel performance and productivity. The Director will also be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, advising and controlling of Patient Transportation and Hospital activities.
- Responsible to report financial data and statistics in an accurate and timely manner
- Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
- Coordinates transportation activities and services with other hospital departments
- Maintains records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
- Establish work standards and work flow.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Demonstrates good/effective communication skills with clients and their employees.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
- Shows strength with financial and patient transport software (internal software are TeamChimes, and TeamTransport)
- Management of add-on services such as, but not limited to; patient observation, lift, courier, valet or shuttle, where applicable.
- Four year college degree or equal related experience required
- Previous hospital patient transportation experience is helpful
- Supervision of staff employees required
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General intuition for business
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary; ability to interact with a wide range of staff and hospital personnel in a professional manner; customer service skills must be strong, genuine and noticeable
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and achieve effective time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Public speaking skills a must
- re regulatory agencies
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1114438