Director of Premium - Kyle Field at Texas A&M University
Other Forms of Compensation: Bonus Eligible
Pay Grade: 13
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As the Director of Premium, you will be responsible for managing the Premium Department (Suites, Clubs and Restaurants) to achieve the best possible guest experience, partner satisfaction and financial results. The ideal candidate will be an experienced operations leader who is focused on people and quality standards, preferably from a high end or fine dining background.
* Overseeing all aspects of premium operations
* Ensuring the recruitment and training of team members in our standards and procedures
* Working with the location leadership team to continually drive improvements in guest satisfaction and financial results
* Driving engagement within the premium department
* Overseeing all aspects of season planning and event preparation to ensure maximum event readiness
* Building relationships with regular guests and suite holders
* Partnering with the culinary team to oversee the development of menus for all premium spaces
* Setting up and ensuring the consistent use of the Suites Management System for the premium department
* Ensure the availability of printed collateral to support promotions and premium offer communication
* Working with the location partner to deploy the vision and operational plan for sponsored spaces within the premium department
* Overseeing loss prevention activities including managing cash drops/collection, completing cash variance logs, and overseeing the nightly Goods Out of Stock (GOS) procedure
* Ensuring all aspects of premium operations are in line with Levy’s Core Signature standards
* Overseeing annual suite holder tastings in partnership with the culinary team
* Attending BEO meetings to plan for upcoming events
* Working in partnership with other departments to ensure accurate completion of the requisition process
* Working with the culinary and purchasing team to review consumption rates and update par levels as necessary
* Ensuring compliance with all Payment Card Information rules
* Conducting progressive coaching with team members
* Completion of monthly financial reporting and action planning
* Ensuring regular maintenance, cleaning and inspection of all premium areas and equipment
* Ensuring all appropriate alcohol service signage is placed and that Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols are followed
* Completion and processing of alcohol incident logs to identify recurring issues or trends
* Managing team member breaks
* Overseeing recruitment activities for team members
* Holding pre-shift meetings to set the tone for events
* Support location ‘Keys to the Future’ activities to develop future leaders
* Support team member orientation training to ensure all hourly team members have the skills and knowledge to delight our guests
* Overseeing service standards during events to ensure a high standard of guest experience
* Ensuring accurate end of month inventory completion
* Managing and resolving guest complaints
* Managing team member incidents/accidents and following all required reporting procedures
* Managing the onboarding of new management employees in line with our #bestdayever process
* Monthly safety training conducted for team members
* Managing team member scheduling in line with demand forecasts
* Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
* Supporting other locations/properties as needed
Skills and Experience
* 5+ years experience in a food and beverage operational position
* Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.