DIRECTOR, REGIONAL OPERATIONS
- We are hiring immediately for a XXX position.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1031255.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Working as a Regional Director of Operations (RDO) you will lead, manage, and inspire a team of District Managers and other leaders in your region. You will be part of the regional leadership team and provide planning, direction, and guidance to the accounts in your territory, while establishing and maintaining strong client relationships. Your goal is to achieve operational and financial goals in a dynamic environment. Position will require travel.
- Leads, manages, and inspires a diverse team of District Managers, Resident District Managers, and/or Director of Dining Services, and their teams, to provide top-notch service
- Drives self and team towards building strong relationships with clients at all levels and achievement of KPIs (profitability, safety, engagement, etc.)
- Serves on regional leadership team; regularly communicates with peers to share best practices, mitigate risks, champion diversity, and build community
- Owns all accounts within assigned territory, ensuring input from and thoughtful communication with key partners; makes decisions grounded in balance of risk/reward and short/long term implications
- Supports RVP in setting cultural tone in region; meets regularly with extended team to ensure transparency, understanding, safety, accountability, and alignment
- Works with regional team members to ensure Sales and Retention process is smooth for all accounts (presentations, negotiations, etc.)
- Collaborates with key partners to support regional initiatives
- Ensures compliance with QA, policy, and USDA program requirements, along with completing all reporting on time
- Champions development in partnership with RVP within the region; conducts performance evaluations, along with succession planning, with focus on building multi-unit management skills; has full understanding of all roles in operation
- Owns the financial results/P&L for assigned territory, and works with leadership team to ensure accuracy for reporting, forecasting, and budgeting processes
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of all policies and procedures
- Recognizes and anticipates marketplace trends; participates in regional strategic planning meetings
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college or university, or eight (8) years progressive experience in multi-unit foodservice, hospitality management, plant operations management, environmental services, laundry distribution or other Support Services areas in lieu of degree
- Strong background in senior leadership roles with exposure to contract/budget management, customer service, people development, food services, negotiations, etc.
- Has a proven track record of growing a business and leading teams, along with strong financial acumen
- Has ability to think quickly, analytically, strategically, and accurately
- Shows expert client relationship, influencing, listening, and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Champions the inclusion mindset, and is proactive, positive, professional, flexible, and resilient
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership, multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
Extensive travel required in this position
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1031255