- We are hiring immediately for a full-time DISPATCHER position.
- Location: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences -4301 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72205. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary, some weekends required; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: N/A.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 965470.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Why it is still safe for you to work in healthcare… We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during these challenging times. Thank you for serving others to make a difference.
Summary: Coordinates and monitors Patient Transportation services activities through timely, accurate dispatch and management of customer transportation requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Understands and applies knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices and proper body mechanics.
- Determines, explains and develops dispatcher logic and transporter activities. Transports patients when necessary.
- Directs the activity of the transport function and transporters, ensuring timely completion of tasks. Monitors procedures related to availability and completion task, and follows up on issues related to service and operations.
- Ensures requests have been addressed in an efficient, timely manner according to current departmental standards, priorities and patient appointments.
- Serves as a liaison between Patient Transportation and other departments.
- Assigns, collects and distributes pagers. Monitors daily sign-in/out procedures.
- Develops and promotes positive customer service relationships with patients, patient family members, visitors and staff. Ensures accurate, timely dispatch of transport requests. Ensures maximum staff productivity.
- Resolves problems related to patient, visitor, staff or employee complaints. Recommends solutions for ongoing or recurring issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 965470