DISTRICT CHEF - CULINART GROUP- NEW ENGLAND
Salary: $80,000 - $90,0000 yearly
CulinArt Group operates over 250 onsite corporate, higher education, private school, healthcare and destination recreation/leisure dining facilities in 18 states, including cafés, coffee bars, concessions, executive dining, catering and conference dining, social catering/special events, office coffee service and vending. CulinArt’s extremely diverse client portfolio affords great opportunities for career advancement within the company, across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Working as a District Chef, you are responsible for overseeing all culinary functions for multiple corporate dining accounts for CulinArt Group in New England. You will support a team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the accounts.
Some travel is required for this role.
- Supports multiple corporate dining accounts
- Teaches, trains, and mentors chefs
- Responsible for driving innovation in all accounts
- Helps chefs manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Teaches Chefs how to plan and create all menus
- Shows chefs in the region how to purchase and manage inventory
- This will bring up the skill level of chefs in the region
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Develops and communicates strategies for improving customer experience
- Provides training programs to assure consistent, high-quality food
- Culinary degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of culinary management experience is required
- At least two years of multi-site culinary management experience is required
- High-volume production and catering experience are essential
- Previous experience managing cost controls
- Desire to learn and grow with a top-notch foodservice company
Apply to CulinArt today!
CulinArt is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
CulinArt maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1174805
NANCY M TEIXEIRA
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1174805