DO NOT APPLY - TEST - ACCOUNTANT
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
- “Recruiter customize based on specifications of the job.”
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of Compass Depository Accounts, Corporate Insurance Accounts, and Corporate Investment Accounts
- Works with various bank and armored carriers to research and resolve errors, discrepancies, etc.
- Works with Regional Controllers and Accountants to research and resolve ledger discrepancies
- Books maintenance and corrective journal entries
- Acts as liaison between Field (Operations and Accounting), bank and third party banking vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- Two years Accounting Experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Detail oriented team player with initiative.
- Working knowledge of SAP financial and/or Access
- Previous Account Reconciliation software experience
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 543817