DRIVER, HELPER (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time DRIVER, HELPER position.
- Location: Compass - 2501 NW 229th Ave M/S RA3-101, Hillsboro, OR 97124. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1213424.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Prepares and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the Catering Captain. Delivers food and beverage using catering delivery truck to catered functions. Sets up and breaks down functions, serves, returns tables to their proper positions. Returns leftover food and equipment to the Catering Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils for removal to the Catering Department.
- Returns unserved foods and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to the Catering Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A valid driver's license is required. Must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol server's permit where required by state law.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1213424