E15 Analytics Intern at Tropicana Field
Position Title: E15 Analytics Intern
Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1150828.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
E15 Analytics Intern
This internship position is focused on supporting the delivery of analytics and insights to Levy’s operators and partner at Tropicana Field and Al Lang Stadium, homes of the Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Rowdies. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Strategy & Analytics to develop food & beverage and retail event reporting & dashboards, trend analysis, and measure key technology initiatives to help drive the business and enhance fan experience.
Instapay is available for partial early wage opportunities.
Flexible hours / schedule. 20 plus hours per week. Length of internship flexible.
Total Rewards package that supports all areas of your life including your health, wellness, finances, career and lifestyle.
- Enhance reporting (post-game reports, dashboards, heatmaps) standards and formats for partner and operator end use
- Analyze and build optimal solutions around specific business needs (labor, speed of service, menu concentration)
- Assess new self-service technology initiatives to measure success and provide recommendations
- Evaluate e-commerce performance for TheBayRepublic.com including paid advertising strategies and site conversion funnel
- Earning a degree in business strategy, business analytics, finance, economics, or a related field
- Experience using an array of analytical tools for data analysis and visualization including Excel, SQL, R, Python, and/or Tableau
- Can share examples of using data to solve complex problems
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1150828
KACEE L COLEMAN