EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF position.
- Location: Mazzone Hospitality-743 Pierce Rd. Clifton Park, NY 12065 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. M-F, Weekends & Holidays; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, but not required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1028631.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Hospitality is not only in our name; it is the foundation upon which our company was built. Mazzone Hospitality originated over 30 years ago with a small restaurant in downtown Schenectady. Our commitment to customer service over the years has brought us to where we are today as the most prestigious hospitality company in upstate New York. We have two distinct divisions, On/Off premise catering and business dining. Although we are still family rooted, most recently in 2017 we took our company to the next level by partnering with Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group North America. Currently we operate within 18 different locations throughout the capital district, and have over 1,000 employees on our team. Nothing is too small when it comes to attention to details. The desire to provide exceptional service is the foundation upon which we will build your experience with us.
Summary: Assembles, delivers, sets-up and serves food and beverages to guests at on-premise and off-premise events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to pre-established standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils
- Returns un-served foods and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to the Commissary.
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Handles foods items appropriately during preparation.
- Serves food neatly and attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service.
- Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments.
- Assists with food and table prep before events begin.
- Serves plated dinners to guests and responds to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Opens wine and takes drink orders.
- Cleans up venue after event ends and assists with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must meet any applicable state and local health requirements for food handlers.
Associates at Mazzone are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1028631