EVS Director - Boston, MA - $10,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
Salary: $95,000 to $105,000
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Working as an EVS Director, you are responsible for directing and leading all aspects of the operational needs of the Housekeeping Department. You will coordinate the tasks of the Assistant Directors and Operations Managers. You will serve as a liaison between administration and hospital departments.
- Responsible for department’s financial data and statistics
- Monitoring of unit expenditures
- Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
- Coordinates housekeeping activities with other departments
- Actively communicates with administration and other hospital departments
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
- Establishes work standards and work flow
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Encourages and mentors staff creativity and innovation
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
- Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
- Reads, develops, and coordinates Total Quality Management process
- Develops and maintains job descriptions for department staff
- Encourages staff to participate in education programs
- Four year college degree and equal related experience required
- Five years of housekeeping management experience at a healthcare account required
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General business acuity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High customer service and quality demeanor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established criteria
- Public speaking skills
- Ability to apply a participative approach to leading staff, to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
- Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1165340
JANELLE C. ALLEN
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $105,000/year
<div id="128172"> Crothall Healthcare <p><b> $95,000 to $105,000</b></p><p><b>Crothall Healthcare</b> is a Compass One Company that provides specialized
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1165340