EVS/Housekeeping Supervisor - Overnight - Philadelphia, PA
Other Forms of Compensation:
Pay Grade: 9
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Summary: As an Environmental Services Supervisor, you will assist with the overall management of the EVS/housekeeping Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition in accordance with the organizations’ defined program standards.
- Ensures that proficiency in the position is maintained by participating in the programs policies and procedures.
- Plans work and staffing schedules to ensure adequate services are rendered
- Issues and facilitates department training documentation for all associates.
- Reviews and disburses work orders daily based on the communities’ schedule.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to communities’ standards and regulations.
- Assists with inspections and evaluates physical condition of the community.
- Attends regular staff meetings and communicates with members of other departments to coordinate housekeeping activities.
- Assists in maintaining the department in an "inspection ready" state at all times.
- Maintains excellent relations with residents, client, and all community departments.
- Carries out major projects, assuring that staff perform their duties and have supplies available to perform such tasks.
- Conducts regular inventory of housekeeping supplies.
- Maintains appropriate security for all department-owned property, supplies, and operating funds.
- 1 year of environmental services, housekeeping, facilities maintenance, military, and/or support services experience.
- Experience with Federal and State healthcare surveys.
- Experience with financial accountability preferred.
- Digital literacy and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, according to business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1246687
JANELLE C. ALLEN