EXPERIENCE INSIGHTS PROGRAM MANAGER
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
FLIK is looking for a trend setting, highly motivated, multi-tasker who is ready to effect change and be an active participant in shaping, motivating, and driving a competitive organization. We are looking for someone who thrives on authority and are a pro at uncovering areas of improvement and anticipating needs as well as a pro at solving hard problems and present methodologies for resolution. This position will be part of a team re-establishing standards, accountability for those standards, providing insight into the organization as a whole and shaping the future of the organization. This position is an integral asset to the ever-evolving company and industry and is a pillar in the core of the company. This individual is an essential asset to the overall FLIK Hospitality Group brand and experience. This is an opportunity to be a part of shaping the present, future, and beyond for FLIK Hospitality Group. The Experience Insights Program Manager will be responsible for conducting and managing all audits across each division within assigned geographical area at least twice per year and leveraging all aspects from each team member of the Experience Insights team to develop, market, and implement all programming that is defined as next steps and goals within the organization. Which includes and is not limited to translating data/analytics into useful/digestible material, training programming needed to meet key misses and pain points, tracking and trend analysis for progress and communicating next steps. This role will report into the VP of Experience and Brand Standards for FLIK and work closely with the Director of Operational Performance, the Director of Communications, the Director of Brand Strategy, and Talent Acquisition Teams to ensure program consistency and evolution.
- Main POC for Experience Insights team into the VP of Experience and Brand Standards to provide all details, aspects, goals, initiatives and components so that the VP of Experience and Brand Standards can effectively disseminate and articulate the impact and progress of this division throughout the organization.
- Coordinates, organizes, and manages the Experience Insights team
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management.
- 3-5 years of Food service and/or hospitality background/experience preferred
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree in food service, culinary, management, marketing, wellness, technology preferred
- Passion for the consumer experience, ideally at the intersection of digital, retail, food,
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills- you find clear and compelling ways to communicate reich customer insights to multi-functional partners with clear implications that drive action
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Proven ability to manage project timelines and effectively prioritize and meet a consistent flow of deliverables
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written), professionalism, and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- High level of attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer service orientation
- Adapts and prioritizes with agility, using practical multitasking skills
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1013307
Flik Hospitality Group