Facilities Management Director -- Oneonta, NY -- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Working as the Facilities Director, you lead the overall management of the Plant Operations & Maintenance Departments within our hospital campus environment. You plan, prioritize, and control functions and activities under the scope of the contract. $5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!!
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
- Meets with hospital client and staff as needed to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and/or communicate programs and policies
- Supervises flow and quality of work to assure completion of workload and consistency to facility’s standards
- Prepares and leads departmental budgets, including utilities energy savings program
- Handles and ensures compliance with the Joint Commission, State Health Department, EPA, DEP, ADA, UST, and other regulatory business appointments
- Supervises work performance and prepares and/or reviews performance evaluations for assigned personnel
- Guides employees of salient features of facility’s personnel and employee relations programs and answers any questions
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises construction and development of physical facilities
- Reviews, evaluates, and recommends approval of plans for construction
- Serves as liaison with contractors, architects, engineers, and material and equipment suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or related fields) highly preferred
- 5 years responsibility at a director level in areas of engineering, maintenance, and construction in a health care institution
- Should have proficiency in CMMS Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous Facilities Management experience in an acute care hospital required
- Ability to meet established goals and objectives
- Possess a strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare building mechanical, structural, and electrical systems
- Must have knowledge and expertise in NFPA, TJC, CMS, DNV, EPA, and OSHA codes and regulations and the ability to interpret and implement
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1172778
Abigail Van Eman
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1172778