Facilities Manager - GMP Experience Required
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Unit Facilities Director will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling functions and activities of department.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to facility’s standards and regulations using computerized programs for preventive and corrective maintenance, construction projects, financial management, and energy controls
- Prepares and manages departmental budgets, including the utilities energy savings program
- Provides guidance, training and motivation to staff
- Successfully provides effective client rapport
- Monitors work performance and prepare performance evaluations for personnel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience preferred
- Minimum of 4+ Years Industry Experience - Facilities Management
- GMP Experience Required
- Ammonia Refrigeration Experience Required
- SAP Experience Preferred
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1148933