ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Facilities Unit Engineer will be responsible for the effective leadership of IFM services which includes the successful management of supervisors, finances, client relations, customer satisfaction, program quality standards, performance improvement, and personnel performance and productivity. You will also be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, directing and controlling of site activities.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics
- Develops and recommends department operating budget
- Coordinates transportation activities and services with other hospital departments
- Maintains records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
- Establishes work standards and work flow
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Demonstrates good communication skills with clients
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
- Four year college degree or equal related experience required
- 3+ Years Industry Experience - IFM (Integrated Facility Management) preferred
- Supervision of staff employees required
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Service/quality attitude
- Ability to plan, organize, and achieve effective time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1148926