Facilities Project Manager
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Location: Selected Individual must be NJ based
This Project Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of designated project to ensure that the goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business
- Documents and analyzes information and processes to solve critical business issues
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project
- Ensures project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Communicates project details across all levels of the organization and across multiple departments proactively
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 3- 5 years’ experience of managing large, complex enterprise projects, particularly those involving a medium to significant degree of change across the organization
- 7-10 years of experience in offices, labs, and infrastructure equipment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, One Note, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proven ability to address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time with sharp organizational skills
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.