Facilities Project Manager
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Structure: Remote Work with anticipated travel 10%
This Facilities Project Manager position, reporting into and under the direction of the Director of Mobilization and Strategic Solutions, offers a unique opportunity to gain exposure leading impactful enterprise wide business initiatives in a Fortune 500 company. Projects include, enterprise wide process change, large-scale solution delivery and operationally plans, organizes, and manages Mobilization, De Mobilizations and Solutions for new and existing accounts. Projects selected, achieve a significant return for the company and adds value to the growth of the Compass Group & ESFM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document and analyze information and processes to solve critical business issues
- Build and manage (directly and indirectly) teams to meet the resource needs required of each transition project.
- Create and execute end-to-end project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Proactively communicate project details across all levels of the organization and across multiple departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Coordinate project activities between team members, while maximizing their productivity to achieve project goals.
- Build internal and external business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Identify, assess, and minimize risks throughout the project life cycle.
- Create and maintain all project documentation pertinent to the project, including but not limited to, status reports, work plans, presentations.
- Understand team dynamics and adapt project management methodology as needed to ensure project success.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for change; identify flaws in logic or assumption errors.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist in developing project management best practices and SOP’s.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Performs other facilities-related services and duties, as delegated. Items include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the orientation of new employees and provides on-the-job training to assigned personnel.
- On-site asset inventory and tagging.
- Setup and staging of equipment.
- PMP and/or Lean Sigma certifications preferred.
- 5 years’ experience managing large, complex enterprise projects, particularly those involving a medium to significant degree of change across the organization
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership/courage.
- Proven business analytical capabilities to solve complex business issues.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Visio, and Smartsheet programs.
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.