Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS & $500 BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS
Performs a variety of maintenance duties in a hospital setting. This is a Tuesday- Saturday 7:30am - 4:00pm shift.
* Troubleshooting equipment sets, replacing plumbing fixtures, rodding drains and pipes, identifying and stopping leaks, rebuilding flush valves.
* Supervising and making adjustments to the building automation system for patient/staff comfort.
* Generator testing and inspections, replacing light fixtures and light bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles and responding to general building issues.
* Using drawings, wiring diagrams, operations & maintenance manuals for troubleshooting, diagnosing and making repairs.
* Coordinating specialized work with vendors and contractors.
* Performing preventative maintenance tasks on the emergency power system, emergency lighting, ice machines and refrigerators, HVAC equipment and other building systems as assigned.
* Conduct building and mechanical room inspections in accordance with maintenance program.
* 3-5 years of related experience as a maintenance worker/technician preferred.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to follow up on maintenance tasks.
* Driver's license and clean driving record required.
* Experience with Building Automation Systems.
* Experience with computerized work order systems preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1034707
Abigail Van Eman