Salary: 93k plus 25% Bonus
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
The Unit Facility Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of managed services to the client.
They will coordinate and support all activities of the department and will interface with all levels of the facility staff in all matters relating to the Scope of Work at assigned Unit(s).
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and supervises functions and activities of the department, ensuring adequate staffing across department
- Establishes work standards and work flow
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
- Controls expenses within area of responsibility
- Continuously reviews procedures and implements improvements when applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of industry experience (Integrated Facilities Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client Relations and Customer Service Oriented
- Team leadership Abilities; Staffing Recruiting, Development and Relations
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Apply to ESFM Services today!
ESFM is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1145920