FAST FOOD SHIFT LEAD (FULL TIME and PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time and part time FAST FOOD SHIFT LEAD positions.
- Location: Chick-fil-A @ Miami Dade College - 11380 Northwest 27th Avenue, Miami FL 33167 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time and part time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: No previous experience is required. Willing to train!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Responsible for the supervision of staff. Ensures proper assembly and service of foods; sanitation and safety of service, and utility areas of the kitchen. Ensures safe and efficient uses of resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Helps plan menus.
- Ensures timely, efficient meal service; supervises serving of meals.
- Responds to customer complaints in person at the time of the complaint and via email for electronically received complaints.
- Trains employees; assigns and coordinates employees; works to promote efficiency and excellence in food and service.
- Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules; expedites work flow.
- Develops sanitation schedule and ensures food-service employees adhere to the schedule for cleaning of kitchen and dining area and washing of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.