FIELD SUPPORT ANALYST
- We are hiring immediately for a FIELD SUPPORT ANALYST in Katy, TX. This role offers excellent career growth opportunity!
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- New graduates welcome to apply. Most qualified applicants will have strong data entry and Microsoft excel proficiency.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 991778 . Click here to view more.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
- Complete daily and weekly iVend tasks to maintain the i-Vend data and provide timely accountability information to the iVend Managers and District Teams.
- Maintain machine plan-o-grams, balances daily collections, correct machine service errors, and keep the machine movement information up-to-date.
- Check and correct warehouse transfers and inventory in ivend, key purchase orders and product transfers, balance the warehouse inventory on weekly basis.
- Check and correct route inventories in ivend, balance routes on weekly basis.
- Stay current with any new iVend program changes.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with the drivers, managers, and technicians.
- Work with the managers to coordinate activities that affect iVend.
- Attend regular staff meetings to keep informed and updated about current developments related to our company.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates degree from a College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be able to write reports and business correspondence, to effectively present information and respond to questions from drivers, managers, and technicians.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as commissions, percentages, and route overages/shortages.
- Have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must have data entry experience and be proficient in MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of other MS applications: Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).