Finance Manager - Intuit Dome
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Different perspectives make us better. We’re committed to creating an equal opportunity and fair treatment environment, where learning and growing together is just part of our every day. An environment where you can be your authentic self.
The disruptor in defining the sports and entertainment hospitality experience, Levy is recognized as the market leader and most critically acclaimed hospitality company in its industry. Twice named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine and one of the top three Best Employers for Diversity in America by Forbes, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants; iconic sports and entertainment venues, zoos and cultural institutions, theaters, and convention centers; as well as the Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and MLS All-Star Games.
As a Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate management and reporting of the location’s finances - working with the location leadership team to develop action plans to continually drive financial performance. While reporting to the Regional Finance leader, the Controller remains part of the location leadership team, participating in management meetings and building strong relationships with location stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic Finance/Accounting professional. They will understand financial concepts and how these relate to operational procedures and outcomes.
* Ensuring accurate and timely of reporting of financial reporting
* Partnering with operations teams to ensure a clear understanding of financial goals and targets
* Working with regional and operations finance team to implement financial optimization programs
* Develop action plans to drive financial performance
* Working with operations teams to help them understand financial data and take actions to drive improvements where necessary
* Working closely with partner finance team where applicable
* Working with location leader to continually refine and update weekly location financial forecasts
* Complete a monthly close of the general ledger
* Proactive management of accounts receivable at the location based on the terms of our contractual agreements
* Completing the ‘MSR’ each day and producing a balanced month end ‘MSR’
* Monitoring and managing credit card settlements
* Managing wire transfer requests and subcontractor payments
* Overseeing the management of the cash room and armored car pick-ups
* Managing an accurate and timely month-end close process
* Management of capital asset tracking at the location
* Management of all annual budgetary processes including the posting of AP accruals and transfers
* Ensuring and maintaining the accuracy of tax rates for financial reporting
* Ensuring appropriate retention and management of all documentation
* Completing annual financial audits
* Overseeing the timely collection of accounts receivable
* Balancing of direct bills and invoice adjustments
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experience
* 3+ years in a Finance/Accounting role
* Operational experience in food and beverage is preferred
* Business Degree and/or CPA certification is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work non-standard hours as dictated by event schedule
Curious about Life at Levy? Check it out: Levy Culture
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA. Compass Group/Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass/Levy, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Levy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1214102
BRITTANY R. VETVICK