FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
The Fire Safety Manager is accountable for the following activities in the Mt. Sinai Hospital System.
- Perform ILSM assessment and document preparation
- Perform vital audits to ensure full compliance with Joint Commission standards and all governing agencies
- Review all renovation projects to ensure compliance
- Lead and implement fire drill program
- Run and implement in-service training program
- Implement and run Building Fire Safety Plans
- Participate in EOC rounds and required follow-up for corrective work
- Controls fire stopping program
- Participate in Mt Sinai Emergency Management meeting, hospital safety meeting and Executive Lab Safety Meetings.
- Establish and maintain applicable vendor maintenance agreements
- Participate in event walk-thru’s to ensure life safety compliance
- Review and update Mt Sinai Fire & Life Safety policies
- Perform all Operations Manager responsibilities as requested by the Senior Director of Facilities
- Bachelor's degree required or 5 years experience in field
- F-85 Fire Safety Director w/ active shooter & medical emergency preparedness
- S-12 Sprinkler System COF
- S-13 Standpipe System COF
- S-95 FA System COF
- F-07 Fire & Emergency Drill COF
- Will work towards acquiring certifications within 6 months of hiring date
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1003612