FLOOR TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time FLOOR TECHNICIAN positions.
- Location: Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola - 5151 North Ninth Avenue, Pensacola FL 32504-8721 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Days may vary, 1st (7:00 am - 3:30 pm); 2nd (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm); 3rd (9:00 pm - 5:30 am), or 3:00 am - 11:30 am. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous floor care experience is preferred but not required. Willing to train!
- Perks: Safety shoes and uniform shirts provided.
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1219570.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: Floor Technician is responsible for floor maintenance, restoration, and the operation of industrial floor care equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of principles of hard-surface floor maintenance and use proper procedures on hard floor care including stripping and refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning, and spray buffing
- Operate various types of industrial floor care equipment
- Utilize automated equipment for cleaning of large area of floor surface
- Use the proper procedures on carpet and upholstering including shampooing, damp surface, extractions, spot cleaning, vacuuming, etc.
- Perform maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a floor care technician or in related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of floor care equipment and techniques required
- Knowledge and ability to follow safety procedures
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.