FOOD SERVICE EXPEDITOR (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time FOOD SERVICE EXPEDITOR positions.
- Location: Peach Perfect, a division of Occasions Caterers 655 Taylor Street NE Washington DC 20017 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT: 5 days, weekends are required. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Minimum 1 year of catering experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1113560.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
a vision for creating remarkable events
FOOD FIRST. INSPIRED BY INGREDIENTS. GREAT SERVICE.
About our Company
Since 1986, Occasions Caterers has worked closely with our clients to create remarkable events. We have grown in size but maintain a boutique approach to full-service catering with a focus on custom menus, creative décor, expert planning and gracious service. We craft experiences through food, design and hospitality to reflect your unique style, taste and vision. With over thirty years of experience, we have an unmatched scope of knowledge, resources and relationships to produce events that exceed expectation and delight in every way. Occasions Caterers has a mission to have dedicated team members who support and work together to create exceptional catered experiences each and every day.
If you want to be a part of an exceptional team who values Excellence by setting the bar high, Integrity by living our values, Respect by valuing the contributions of every team member, Teamwork by supporting each other, and Innovation by keeping things exciting, please see our open position below.
Summary: Expedite prepared foods for correspondence with event orders, company standards, and health and sanitary regulations. - Stock, order, and inventory supplies. Delivers food to restaurant/dining room patrons in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers food to restaurant/dining room patrons/customers.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Interacts with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Interacts with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Completes side work as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Occasions are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1113560