FOOD SERVICE WORKER, LEAD (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER, LEAD positions.
- Location: MetLife Tampa- 18206 Crane Nest Drive Tampa, FL 33647 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, day shift. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Food service experience in FOH & BOH operations & barista experience required.
- Starting Pay: $21.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1176140.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Assists the Manager on Duty with the coordination of activities of associates within the department while maintaining the highest standards and levels of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees, monitors and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items while adhering to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety while meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines; ensures portion control.
- Follows work procedures and expedites workflow to ensure efficient meal service to all service areas.
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety of the facility and associates in accordance with company standards and government regulations.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of associates and communicates performance issues to management.
- Helps onboard and train associates; may conduct pre-service meetings.
- Properly handles cash; completes daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Assists in menu planning and ordering procedures using appropriate company programs and initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1176140
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1176140