GENERAL LABOR/MAINTENANCE (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time GENERAL LABOR/MAINTENANCE position.
- Location: Friends Village - 1 Friends Drive, Woodstown, NJ 08098. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT: Tuesday - Sunday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Requirement: Proficient knowledge in painting, plumbing, electrical and carpentry. Must be able to lift 25lb.
- Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Summary: Assists with the day-to-day upkeep, maintenance and smooth operation of the building and campus. Repairs, maintains and assists in the installation of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture.
- Records information from meters and gauges at specified intervals to verify operating conditions.
- Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Regularly replaces HVAC air filters.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Moves heavy furniture, equipment and supplies either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Mows and trims lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers; clears debris.
- Notifies managers about the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Removes snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas.
- Sets up, arranges and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events.
- Ad-hoc cleaning of building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; gathers and empties trash; services, cleans and supplies restrooms.
- Drives vehicles required to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license may be required.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1173114
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $19/hour
Must be able to lift 25lb.</li><li><b> </b>$19.00 per hour</li></ul><p> </p><p>Make a difference in the lives of people
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1173114