GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME)
- We have an opening for a full-time GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position.
- Location: MDLZ - 200 DeForest Ave. East Hanover, NJ 07936. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Schedule may vary, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Blue Seal Licenses required.
- Starting Pay: $33.00 per hour
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1212449.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
* Duties will include performing preventive and predictive maintenance as it pertains the Facilities HVAC plumbing and electrical systems.
* Work will include but not limited to, insulating; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing new equipment; repairing building equipment, pipe fitting; completing routine preventive maintenance tasks.
* Operate a Preventive maintenance program for assigned work orders.
* Perform Inspections and testing of regulatory governed equipment and complete documentation as required.
* Perform inspections and repairs to various Building Equipment’s.
* Conduct maintenance tasks as it will pertain to the general trades of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and refrigeration.
* Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g., HVAC)
* Check functionality of safety systems (e.g., fire alarm)
* Collaborate with workers and other professionals
* Provide feedback to the Facilities Manager and Chief Engineer or other as determined
* Any or other assigned tasks
- State of New Jersey Black High Pressure or Blue Seal Boiler Operating License preferred but not required.
- Type II refrigeration certification Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience hands on refrigeration experience Required.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.