GRILL COOK SUPERVISOR - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Morrison Living is hiring immediately for a full-time GRILL COOK SUPERVISOR - HOURLY position.
- Location: Archcare Providence Rest - 3304 Waterbury Avenue, Bronx, NY 10465
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm.
- Requirement: Prior cooking & sanitation experience is required.
- Perks: Growth opportunities!
- Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation. You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our culinary team is the core of our business. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences and are passionate about hospitality and culinary excellence, you will be a great addition to the Morrison Living team!
Summary: Responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based on established objectives, standards, policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Assists in the maintenance of sound inter-departmental relations and the integration of the dining service department with the facility plan of operations. Assists with the provision of nutrition care throughout the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises subordinate staff to ensure quality food production and an enjoyable dining experience for residents, guests and staff.
- Assists dietitian with the administration of the Nutrition Care Program per Morrison Senior Dining standards, as well as state and federal guidelines; ensures inspection ready status at all times.
- Administers safety, sanitation, security and maintenance programs as assigned.
- Facilitates excellent relations with clients and residents; establishes and maintains close working relationships with dining service supervisors, employees and other community departments.
- Performs dietary counseling as designated.
- Provides nutrition information to individual residents; participates in wellness activities as applicable in the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1223251