GROUNDSKEEPER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time & part-time GROUNDSKEEPER positions.
- Location: Palm Beach ATL 901 South Flagler Drive West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (Openings at other locations within school district available) Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability, more details upon interview! (Full and Part Time with the flexibility to meet most scheduling needs)
- Requirement: Similar experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train!
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth opportunities, but the benefits don’t stop there, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Summary: Plans and administers a program of grounds and plant maintenance, including growing schedules and continued propagation through plants and cuttings. Responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the care of grasses and plants. Trims, prunes and removes scrubs, bushes and trees. Performs general janitorial duties including property inspections, landscaping and grounds maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Inspects common areas and reports deficiencies to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Inspects exterior of the property and grounds; reports deficiencies to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Mows lawns weekly during the proper season. Cleans landscaping tools and equipment after each use.
- Trims bushes to maintain neat appearance and desired shape.
- Weeds flowerbeds weekly or more often if needed.
- Shovels exterior walkways during wintery weather; salts or sands icy walkways as needed.
- Contributes to the team; facilitates good customer interactions; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others with whom there is contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license required.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- · Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- · 401K with Company Match
- · Disability Insurance
- · Life Insurance/AD
- · Associate Shopping Program
- · Health and Wellness Programs
- · Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- · Identify Theft Protection
- · Pet Insurance
- · And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1184780