GUEST EXPERIENCE AMBASSADOR
Salary: $23-$26 / hour
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Guest Experience Ambassador is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives, and staff members at all times. The individual in this role will be responsible for delivering the highest standards in service and consistently maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring the space is optimized and running smoothly.
* Provide high-level internal and external customer support.
* Greet employees and visitors, welcome visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction.
* Assist with creating a collaborative environment amongst team through events and personal introductions.
* Speak knowledgeably about the office, building, surrounding areas, transportation, local restaurants, and other points of interest.
* Ensure the cleanliness of all office space to include open work areas, conference rooms, lobby, and kitchen.
* Communicate effectively with peers, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communications.
* Communicate and interact effectively with all other departments.
* May serve as point of contact for external vendors/service providers.
* Catering set-up knowledge & ServSafe Certified preferred.
* Proactive, timely and clear communication to team and leadership, especially alerting team of changes and needs to support successful front desk and floor services functions.
* Effectively solve space or amenities related issues to ensure an elevated user experience.
* Observe floor operations, user behaviors and suggest strategic changes to continue enhancing the experience on the floor.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1160292
Flik Hospitality Group
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $23 to $26/hour
<div id="128179"> Flik Hospitality Group <p><b> </b>$23-$26 / hour</p><p><b>What makes FLIK click</b></p><p><br><em>What makes FLIK click
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1160292