GUEST SERVICE AMBASSADOR - SHOPIFY
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
This concierge-driven role works with a mandate to support the day-to-day experiences of all Shopifolk visiting a Shopify Port. In this role, you will provide administrative support, as well as exceptional customer service to all of our teams.
- Providing exceptional customer service to Shopifolk
- Managing check-in, Covid screening and porter services for all guests
- Ensuring proper administrative workflows are being followed
- Receiving Shopify mail and shipments
- Ordering, stocking and managing inventory for our spaces
- Reconciling day-to-day operational expenses
- Providing support with logistical details related to our day-to-day operations
- Troubleshooting Shopifolk inquiries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across Shopify: Security, Facilities, Culinary, Procurement, Internal Solutions, and more
What will help you succeed:
- Customer service experience - Shopifolk are our direct customers!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a passion for collaboration
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Being intentional and adapting on the fly. Shopify and the work you do will move quickly, but there will always be time to pause to ensure we’re moving in the right direction
- Experience in office management
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working across different cultures
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 980630