GUEST SERVICES AGENT (FULL TIME & PART TIME)
Unidine is hiring immediately for full time & part time GUEST SERVICES AGENT positions.
- Location: Portsmouth Regional Hospital - 3333 Borthwick Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Schedule: Full time & part time schedules; all shifts, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior guest services experience is not required, willing to train!
- Starting Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation! You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our culinary team is the core of our business. Every day brings new opportunities to enhance lives, create connections, and make a difference. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences, you will be a great addition to the Unidine team!
Summary: Checks guests in and/or out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the registration/check-in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system confirming pertinent information.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel.
- Assists guests with check out payments or charges. Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Provides guests with information about the facility, services, and amenities.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Retrieves and forwards messages to/from guests. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
- Fields and resolves guest complaints or escalate for resolution to appropriate department.
- Assists guests in emergency situations.
- Maintains adequate supplies and functional equipment at the Front Desk.
- Performs any special assignment deemed by the GM, Guest Services manager, or Manager on Duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Unidine is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Req ID: 1247087