GUEST SERVICES SENIOR AGENT (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time GUEST SERVICES SENIOR AGENT positions.
- Location: Blackrock - 756 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta GA 30308-1118 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday with some nights, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience is required.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1223541.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Checks guests in and/or out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Supervises Guest Service Agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign duties to Front Office employees to ensure completion of shift duties. Act as a resource to Front Office employees on difficult, technical procedures or "problem" reservations. Monitor staff performance, providing them and the Front Office Manager with feedback. Maintain communication logs with staff and managers. Monitor and schedule staff meals and breaks.
- Completes the registration/check-in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system confirming pertinent information.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel.
- Assists guests with check out payments or charges. Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Provides guests with information about the facility, services, and amenities.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Retrieves and forwards messages to/from guests. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
- Fields and resolves guest complaints or escalate for resolution to appropriate department.
- Assists guests in emergency situations.
- Maintains adequate supplies and functional equipment at the Front Desk.
- Performs any special assignment deemed by the GM, Guest Services manager, or Manager on Duty.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1223541